On October 30, I had a chance to attend empathy & need finding workshop hosted by Rotman DesignWorks. Empathy is the first gear of the 3 gears of Business Design, which is to understand users and identify needs.
We talked about applying for financing MBA, which was an interesting topic.
Here are the surprising takeaways:
1. Finding negative/positive needs
2. Connecting loans with emotions
3. Find commonalities and difference between people
4. simple framework to understand experience
5. Practicing develop skills
6. Needs help you frame the problem
7. Observation can inspire 1000 thoughts.